Product Review: Ariat EOS Riding Tights
The Ariat EOS Riding Tights are AWESOME. These versatile tights are so sleek, you might find me wearing them in a yoga class or going for a jog, as well as in the saddle.
The EOS’s are a light riding tight suitable for warm weather riding. The calves are perforated for air flow and fit very well under tall boots. They have plenty of subtle silicone grips that don’t cause obnoxious squeaks when rubbed against leather, and they have thigh pockets!
These Ariat tights fit true to size. I have slim calves and usually find breeches (especially Ariats) and tights to be loose and unflattering in the lower leg, but the EOS’s are perfect. For comparison, I wear a size small in the EOS Riding Tights (and could probably get away with an xs); 24R in Tailored Sportsmen breeches (14 Junior); 24 - 26 in Horze breeches/ tights; Small in Kerrits breeches/ tights; 24 in Struck breeches; 4-6 Lululemon.
The Ariat EOS Knee Patch Riding Tights cost $130-$150 Canadian (+$15 for full-seat). System Equine in Rockwood Ontario had the most competitive price that I could find - $20 less than their competitors, and they offer free shipping over $100. Happy shopping
Ariat EOS Riding Tights Pros
- Two thigh pockets - one zippered
- One small zippered pocket on the small of the back
- Athletic and versatile
- Perforated calves for breathability
- Very flattering
- Comes in several different colours (I bought black camo and it’s VERY subtle)
Ariat EOS Riding Tights Cons
- Thigh pockets are on the small-side, but they’re stretchy and fit my Samsung S10 (larger phones could be a problem, but don't take my word for it)
Hold tight while I finish writing product reviews on: Equifit Shouldersback Lite.